The Cobra is the lightest and smallest hoistable evacuation stretcher that is easy to assemble and includes the following features.
- Total Weight – 8 lbs
- Carrying Capacity – 600 lbs
- Decontamination Ready – Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene Material, Kevlar Stitching, Kevlar Webbing
- All straps included and configured for both vertical and horizontal lift
The impressive Ghost fabric from Matbock provides a great balance between strength and lightweight. Made from Ultra High-Density Polyethylene, it will not absorb water, biological or chemical hazards and can handle decontamination in all standard chemicals without degradation in strength or abrasion resistance.
The upper portion of the hard material contours around the head of the patient aiding in immobilizing. Its curved shape reduces the risk of snagging on objects on the ground while dragging.
Two straps placed by the head of the patient allow for single-man or two-men pull.
Color coded straps/handles for efficiently securing the patient without risking strap misalignment that could potentially throw the Sled out of balance when lifted or hoisted.
ACQUIRE READ DEPLOY SIGHT
The ARDS is an aiming device designed for improving accuracy of grenade launchers during Day/Night operations.
Using a ballistic calculator with a pre-installed projectile and ammunition database it is able to calculate and advise the operator on angle, tilt and orientation for maximum effectiveness.
• Made from anodized aluminum
• Integrated picatinny rail mount
• Digital LCD Screen that outputs range of projectile based on angle of weapon
• Designed for the 203, 320, and PGL6 weapon platforms
• More weapons and rounds to be brought on-line and each sight can be updated with new software
• Integrated buttons allow operator to set platform and ammunition for correct ballistic calculation
TRAVEL BAG KIT
The new Travel Bags from Matbock are made of the same material used for professional medical items such as the Sled and other stretchers from Matbock. Although this textile technology was developed specifically for tactical medicine field, there are many features that can improve everyday travel and fitness life:
- Hydrophobic fabric provides water repellency and odorproofness, ideal for travel and fitness use.
- Great mechanical strength ensures longevity, especially when containing hard and pointy objects.
- Thin and lightweight fabrics are more suitable for bags and suitcases organization because they are able to adapt while keeping separation between clean and dirty clothes.
- Water resistant zippers are just the cherry on the cake
The new line of travel pouches can be purchased from Matbock as a kit for $ 200 or as single items.