The LALO Tactical Intruder is versatile boot designed for all sorts of action. The patented composite plate and TPU outsole offer an efficient “stealth approach” when transferring energy from foot strike to toe- off. The boot also features:
- Contoured climbing arch
- Compression molded EVA midsole and compression molded EVA insole
- Fin-lock, slip resistant, light- weight injected blown TPU outsole
- Articulating heel and outsole shape for assisting in noise reduction
- Blade resistant “SuperFabric® toe cap, 5” Microfiber H2O shedding synthetic leather upper with breathable membrane with moisture-wicking, H2O shedding antimicrobial upper lining
- Rip-stop nylon accents
- Engineered Achilles flex notch and sleek vamp profile for secure fin fit and climbing
- Gusseted tongue construction with invisible lace pocket
This lightweight cross-trainer is as light as a feather and looks as sharp on the street as it does in the gym. Features Anti-Inversion Technology, the LALO OCF Fit System, and a ceramic-coated SUPER FABRIC™ toecap. The Grinder is a mid-foot mobility shoe that shines in a variety of cross-training activities. It was engineered for dynamic, bodyweight-based agility drills and movements. It features a softer, grippier feel for multi-directional movements such as jump rope, burpees, box jumps, jumping lunges, and more. It is a practical shoe for rowing, short distance runs and sprints.
For more information please visit LALO Tactical website.
This week, at SHOT Show 2016 in Las Vegas, Outdoor Research has released a new jacket for their military/tactical line. The Topo jacket is based on Gore’s Light and Fast military fabric. The main feature of the Topo is flexibility of movement, this is possible with the application of a stretch fabric in key points of the jacket. The cut and the fit is inspired by the Axiom jacket, one of the greatest successes of Outdoor Research.
What is really interesting about the Topo is that even if the jacket stretches it still maintains waterproofness and breathability. It is articulated in order to provide flexibility and free of movements in key spots of the body. The Topo fabric, in coyote, is also designed to be worn under chest-rigs, plate carriers and backpack. In certain spots, during high-intensity activities, both breath-ability and stretch are required for comfort and maximum performance.
The Topo Jacket is available in Multicam and Coyote for a MSRP of approximately $500.
For more info please visit: military.outdoorresearch.com/