ShotShow2016: LALO Tactical
The LALO Tactical Intruder is versatile boot designed for all sorts of action. The patented composite plate and TPU outsole offer an efficient “stealth approach” when transferring energy from foot strike to toe- off. The boot also features:
- Contoured climbing arch
- Compression molded EVA midsole and compression molded EVA insole
- Fin-lock, slip resistant, light- weight injected blown TPU outsole
- Articulating heel and outsole shape for assisting in noise reduction
- Blade resistant “SuperFabric® toe cap, 5” Microfiber H2O shedding synthetic leather upper with breathable membrane with moisture-wicking, H2O shedding antimicrobial upper lining
- Rip-stop nylon accents
- Engineered Achilles flex notch and sleek vamp profile for secure fin fit and climbing
- Gusseted tongue construction with invisible lace pocket
This lightweight cross-trainer is as light as a feather and looks as sharp on the street as it does in the gym. Features Anti-Inversion Technology, the LALO OCF Fit System, and a ceramic-coated SUPER FABRIC™ toecap. The Grinder is a mid-foot mobility shoe that shines in a variety of cross-training activities. It was engineered for dynamic, bodyweight-based agility drills and movements. It features a softer, grippier feel for multi-directional movements such as jump rope, burpees, box jumps, jumping lunges, and more. It is a practical shoe for rowing, short distance runs and sprints.
For more information please visit LALO Tactical website.