This new arctic camouflage patter, developed in conjunction with HD ColorTech, will be available now for the K3 – Prima Lochi Jacket and the K5 – Aptus Jacket.
During SHOT Show 2019 Beyond displayed a prototype of the new K3 Prima Lochi. The main difference between what we saw back then and the current production model is the Us 1928 camo being used also in the hood.
The K5 – Aptus Jacket is the Kyros version of the Axios A5 Stretch Alpha Sweater (an extremely performing and flexible piece of clothing). The technical nature of this garment is inherent in its construction: a very slim 3 layer system.
- Layer 1: Double-knit Verso Weave™ fleece provides a blanket-soft feel and uses a circular grid pattern to create air channels, keeping you dry by funneling sweat up to the second layer.
- Layer 2: Polartec® Alpha® Insulation takes the hot sweat sent up from the first layer and then hangs onto the heat to keep you toasty while kicking the moisture up to the third layer.
- Layer 3: The third and outermost layer uses a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to seal out freshly shed sweat and light rainfall, and features a durable softshell design with 4-way stretch to ward off winds and keep you mobile.
Make sure to stick around for some very interesting new products launching soon.
Find out more:
The A3 Lochi Jacket is designed for active use in cold environments, and is reversible for low-profile use in urban environments. Polartec® Alpha® Insulation transfers moisture away from the body to keep you dry and warm, while the DWR treated nylon ripstop shell protects you from wind and rain. Light, highly compressible, breathable, and fast drying, the A3 Lochi Jacket is a low-profile alternative to the A3 Alpha Jacket.
- Insulated hood
- Left Internal/Right External chest pocket
- Hand Pockets
- Highly compressible
- Berry Complient
- 40D Nylon Ripstop with DWR
- Polartec® Alpha® Insulation – 80g
Weight: 16.0 oz.