SHOT Show 2017 | SureFire MasterFire Holster System
Masterfire Holster System
The Masterfire is a holster systems that indexes off of the weapon light. The holster covers only the weapon mounted light and the trigger guard and therefore allows almost any size of handgun to be holstered. Since the muzzle of the gun does not intersect the holster, there isn’t any interference with accessories mounted on the gun. It is then possible to mount suppressors, RDS or other various accessories and mods.
- the XH 15 (with an entry level price of $150 and 350 Lumens)
- the XH 35 (with a Max-Vision beam)
- the XH 55 (with a Max-Vision beam and a Green Laser)
- the proprietary X400 Ultra (with red and green laser)
- the proprietary X300 Ultra H (with a Total Internal Reflection lens and 600 Lumens)
The key feature of the holster is the way it interacts with the weapon mounted light, and therefore the lack of interference with accessories mounted on the gun (or any after market mods). On the Masterfire is placed a switch that interacts with the weapon mounted light when the gun is presented from the holster. When the switch is in the ON position the light, laser or light+laser combination will be turned on if the weapon is presented and turned OFF when the weapon is reholstered.
The Masterfire interacts with the belt system with an adjustable belt loop.
For more info on the SureFire Masterfire please visit Surefire.com