SHOT Show 2018 | CMC Barrels for Glock
CMC drop in barrels are for Gen 3 & 4 Glock® 17,19 and 34 Pistols. Barrels are precision machined from Certified, DFARS compliant; pre hardened 416R premium grade stainless steel, to extremely tight tolerances and exacting details.
416R stainless steel is recognized for its corrosion resistance, machinability and high tensile strength; it is the industry standard for premium Match Grade barrel manufacturing.
- 6 Groove rifling with a 1:10 right hand twist
- Max Roughness Average (RA) of 12
- Finished bore dimensions are held to +/- 0.0005″ tolerance from nominal groove and bore dimensions but the dimensions are uniform to within 0.0002 for maximum consistency, accuracy and quality.
- Barrels are available with and without suppressor threads in 1/2-28 TPI RH
SAAMI, Match Grade specification chambers, precision cut and finished to a maximum Roughness Average (RA) of 16.
The pre hardened 416R stainless steel is stress relieved to an exacting recipe after rifling and final hardness is 38-42 Rockwell C before final barrel profile machining is completed.
Barrels are bead blasted to create a satin finish prior to plating and are available in 3 finish options.
- Stainless , uniform Satin Blast Finish with ultra- low friction hBN (Hexagonal Boron Nitride) Bore & Chamber
- Bronze TiCN, with ultra low friction hBN (Hexagonal Boron Nitride) Bore & Chamber
- Black DLC, with ultra low friction hBN (Hexagonal Boron Nitride) Bore & Chamber